Monday, November 2, 2009

Maple tree in spot garden


How are you everyone? This Friday night we went to a movie. We saw a Michael Jackson’s documentary, “This is it”. What surprised me was that despite a late show, it was almost full with all generation people. Even kids and students who don’t know of MJ on time were there. Michael was just fine and cool in the movie. I still wonder why he had to die. I wish I could see his real concert, not rehearsal.

I worked on my back yard this weekend. In a spot garden, we had white gravels, green moss and grasses, but didn’t have any tree. So, we bought 1.2 meter tall maple tree and planted it. The little garden looks better now(^-^) I’m happy with it. There is nothing about Japanese tea in today’s blog, sorry. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment