Friday, June 5, 2009

Green tea coke!?


Hi, everyone! How is it going?
It’s raining here. I guess the rainy season is just around the corner.


Yesterday, I found an interesting article on yahoo Japan news. Coca-cola Japan is releasing a new coke, “coca-cola plus CATECHIN”. Catechin is bitterness in green tea and medically effective constituents. According the article the drink is a diet coke with catechin and green tea flavor. What, coke and green tea!? How interesting! Diet coke is my favorite drink and I love green tea. I should try it at least once. But, I’m really not sure if the both flavor goes well. I’ll let you know when I try it.

Everyone, visit to Japan and try it!

The Yahoo new article (Japanese) >>> http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20090604-00000005-tkwalk-ent

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    fittings manufacturer

    ReplyDelete